20th September 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC or ISRO?

I am b.tech 2nd year (me) student how can apply for summer training in BHEI, NTPC ot the our famous ISRO etc..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  2. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  3. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  4. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  5. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  6. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC, DRDO & BSNL?
  8. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  9. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  10. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  11. Procedure to get summer training in NTPC, BHEL?
  12. Summer training camp in NTPC, IOCL and BHEL?
  13. How to apply for summer training in NTPC, BHEL, HCL and other government sector?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  15. How to apply for Summer Training in NTPC?
  16. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  18. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
23rd September 2014, 12:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC or ISRO?

Procedure of applying for training programme in PSUs :-

- Some PSUs have online provision of application while others have offline provision of application.
- For online application, you just need to download the application form from the website of the PSU, get a print out of it, fill it up and send it to the concerned address along with the demand draft of training fees.
- For offline, you need to contact the concerned branch of PSU. Get the application form and submit it after completely filling it with training fees in the form of demand draft or register with demand draft of training fees and necessary documents like NOC letter.

The date of issuing application forms is usually one or two months before the summer vacation which is in the month of March-April usually.
16th January 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC or ISRO?

I am student of mechanical engineering 3rd year student .
I want to do summer vacation training for bhel or ntpc
Please help me about it
To apply for summer training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?