21st September 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?

[COLOR="Indigo"]Sir/Mam,
I want to know about lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh,
and also know that person who has done his diploma from MHRD recognize university can apply for B'tech lateral entry...
so, send me own guess plz...
thanking u a lot.

3rd October 2014, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?

Apply for UPSEE, if you want to get admission through lateral entry in a Engineering college of Uttar Pradesh. Diploma in Engineering which is of 3 years duration from a AICTE approved college will make you eligible for admission into 2nd year. Hence, make sure that your Diploma colleges is approved by AICTE or not and also you should clear the entrance examination, then only you will get admission in a top college.

There are many engineering colleges in UP which offer lateral entry admission through UPSEE. Hence, apply for this entrance exam and be prepared for the exam. Entrance exam will have questions related to your Diploma stream and make sure you are very well prepared for the entrance.

For more information visit https://upsee.nic.in/
13th March 2016, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?

Sir / mam I am diploma in mechanical engeering in 3rd year . I want to know that when the entrance exam will held for top college and what is the eglibility to fill form .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?