24th September 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?

My son was studying in classs 10th in Odisha and due to appear class 10th CBSE board Exam2014, but due to some unavoidable reasons he could not continue after Nov and had taken a drop out from 2014 class 10th board Exam. Now I want him to get admitted in any CBSE affliated school in Navi Mumbai in 10th to repeat & improve for appearing in 2015 10th board exam. What will be the procedure for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai affiliated with Maharashtra Board?
  2. What are the top schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai affiliated with Maharashtra Board
  3. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  4. List of girls schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai which are affiliated to Maharashtra State Board?
  5. Will I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after 10th from an open school after failing in 10th? Which are the good open schools in Delhi?
  6. List of top schools available in nerul navi Mumbai?
  7. Where can I get admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 93% in CBSE?
  8. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi?
  9. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  10. Which are the schools affiliated with Maharashtra Board?
  11. Admission in MGM college, Navi Mumbai?
  12. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  13. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  14. List of SSC English Medium Schools in Pune and Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  16. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doinging 10th from Open School?
  17. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  18. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
1st November 2014, 03:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?

The following are the top CBSE schools in Navi Mumbai

APEEJAY School
Address:-
Sector-21, Kharghar Node,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.

RYAN International School
Address:-
Patel Heritage Service Rd, Sector 11,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.

FR AGNEL’s Multipurpose School
Address:
Sector 10A, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.

D. Y. Patil International School
Address:
Dr. D Y Patil Vidhyanagar,
Sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.

To get admission in any of these schools, you have to visit the school personally. Then you will have to fill up the "Application form for enrollment of a student" and you should submit it at the Admission office. You should attach the "Transfer Certificate" of your child from the old school, to the application form. This is the procedure to get a admission in Schools.
28th April 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?

I am under process of getting transferred from Allahabad to Mumbai. My son is studying in class 10th --CBSE. Can he get admission in Navi Mumbai in same class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?