26th September 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?

I am interested in doing Bachelor in Dental Surgery in India and want to know the job prospects and settling abroad in countries like Australia/US/Canada etc. Please guide me what are the opportunities available.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  2. After completing B.Tech is it possible to get a job in countries like US, England, Germany and Canada?
  3. What should I do after BAMS? What are the chances to go abroad?
  4. Universities in US, UK, Canada and Australia offering admission in MD(General Medicine) or MS(Orthopaedics) without any entrance exam?
  5. List of institutes offering PG course in Mining in Abroad countries like Australia, Canada, USA?
  6. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  7. Essential exam to go abroad in countries like USA, UK, Australia and Canada?
  8. How to get scholarship in shipping companies from countries like UK, US, Italy and Australia?
  9. Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada? Best engineering college in these countries?
  10. Job and salary opportunities in BDS in USA, Canada and Australia?
  11. How to join short term courses from Canada, Australia? I am a BDS student
  12. How can I work in countries like Australia, Singapore, New Zealand as a Dentist?
  13. Can Indian get job in Australia after doing MS in Australia?
  14. How can I get scholarship in Clinical Microbiology for MS in Australia or other countries?
  15. Total expenditure for doing MS from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportuinities for B.Com graduates?
  17. Which country should I opt for doing masters in Electronics?
  18. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
12th January 2018, 05:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?

There are many opportunities available for those graduates who have completed Bachelor in Dental Surgery such as you can become a Consultant, Medical Representative, Oral Pathologist, Dental Surgeon, Lecturer, Medical Coordinator etc.

In order to start practicing in abroad you will have to register in Medical Council of respected country. You may have to appear for an examination and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?