26th September 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?

I have B.sc degree in hotel and hospilaty admintration. And now i want to persue B.ed (bachelor in education). Am i eligible or not. If i am, then list some univercity

Related Questions:
27th September 2014, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?

Hospitality Administration is not a subject in schools and there is no B.Ed course for you. If you have interest in teaching then you have to try lecturer's post and for that you have to do higher studies in your field.

You can do Master's in Hospitality Administration and after that you will be eligible for lecturer's post in various Hospitality colleges across the country.

If you don't want to pursue Master's then you can get some jobs related to your field. There are many private jobs available in hotel industry.
28th September 2014, 12:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I have B.sc degree in hotel and hospilaty admintration. And now i want to persue B.ed (bachelor in education). Am i eligible or not. If i am, then list some univercity
Yes you are not eligible for B. Ed course after B. Sc course. Those candidates who completed bachelor degree courses are eligible to apply for B. Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) is a bachelor degree course with duration of two years. There are so many colleges which offer B. Ed course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
  • Candidates are selected on the basis of the mark scored in the Common Entrance Test and an interview to be conducted by the concerned university.

B.Ed colleges in India:-

AMITY UNIVERSITY
Block – J2, Ground Floor, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, 201303, Noida, Uttar Pradesh , IndiaPhone:0120-2445252, [email protected]:http://www.amity.edu

ANDHR AUNIVERSITY
Visakhapatnam, 530003, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh , India91-891-2575464, 91-891-2844222, 91-891-2844333, [email protected] bsite:http://www.andhrauniversity.info

ASSAM UNIVERSITY
Silchar, 788011, Silchar, Assam , India91-03842-270801, 91-03842-270806, [email protected]:http://www.aus.ac.in

ARMY INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION
Kandhar Line, Ring Road Delhi Cantt, New Delhi-110 010, 110010, New Delhi, Delhi , India25683535, [email protected]:www.aie.ac. in

BANASTHALI UNIVERSITY
P.O.Banasthali Vidyapeeth, 304022, Jaipur, Rajasthan , India
28th September 2014, 07:27 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

B.ed stands for Bachelor of Education and this course is of a duration of 4 years. There are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied and they include such as the age limit which is no age limit and the education qualification which is needed is that the candidate should have completed a Post graduate/Under graduate degree from a recognized university and should have got at least 55% aggregate.

If you satisfy this criteria then you can apply for the course and as you have completed B.sc degree you are satisfying the education qualification

As you have asked for the information regarding the colleges for B.Ed in India,refer below for reference:
  • Agra Public Teachers Training College
  • Dr. M. R. Reddy College of Education, Andhra Pradesh
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Delhi
  • A.G.Teachers College, Ahmedabad
  • Prakash College of Education, Ahmedabad
  • KKECS Institute of Management, Bangalore
  • R.K. Institute of Management and Computer Science, Bangalore
  • Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Bhopal
  • Gateway Institute of Education Bhopal
  • St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna

Regards
~Jxsab~
29th September 2014, 05:44 PM
Devdatta Divekar

If you want to make career in teaching, then you can take admission for B.Ed. You will have to appear fr exams to get B,Ed degree.
List pf universities offering this course:
Annamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Jamia Millia Islamia
Kurukshetra University
Kakatiya University
19th June 2017, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Bachelor's in hotel Management can I be eligible for study BEd in IGNOU ? Or any of the university in India . Can you name some university name ?
1st August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc. in hotel management and also completed b.ed from govt college which course I can opt for teaching or can apply for home science teacher
11th May 2022, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BHM 4 years degree I want to to B.ed kya me kr skte hu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?