26th September 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?

I would like to know the various institutes in India which offers Bachelor of fashion designing courses. Preference in well established colleges in Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra states.

Preferred course period 4 years.

Also provide me details of entrance examination dates for academic year 2013.

I would also like to know approximate fee structure. My affordable limit is up to Rs.5 lacs for 4 years course. Hence provide me information on those institutes / colleges which is affordable to me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges or universities in which I can get admission in M.Phil mathematics?
  2. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  3. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score?
  4. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  5. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  6. What is the fee structure of fashion designing institutes? I have completed my Inter
  7. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  8. List of Institutes offering CA course in Gujarat? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  9. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  11. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  12. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  13. Which has more scope between bachelor in designing or bachelor of fashion technology?
  14. Which are the best colleges to join Diploma in Chemical?
  15. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  16. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  17. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
28th February 2018, 03:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know the various institutes in India which offers Bachelor of fashion designing courses. Preference in well established colleges in Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra states.

Preferred course period 4 years.

Also provide me details of entrance examination dates for academic year 2013.

I would also like to know approximate fee structure. My affordable limit is up to Rs.5 lacs for 4 years course. Hence provide me information on those institutes / colleges which is affordable to me.

Institutions offering Bachelor of Fashion Designing in Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Gujarat and Maharashtra are given below:

NIFT, Chennai - Official Website

Amity University, Mumbai - Official Website

FAD International, Mumbai - Official Website

NIFT, Gandhinagar - Official Website

FDDI, Chennai - Official Website

JD Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

NIFT, Bengaluru - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website

NIFT, Mumbai - Official Website

The fee for the course differs from one institute to another. Candidates can check the website link given above for exact fee or can contact the institution. The fee for the course is around Rs 60,000 for the 1st year in an institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?