26th September 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?

Sir, I am a student of diploma in Architecture eng. After completing my diploma I want to take admission in AMIE to be a graduate engineer, I want detailed information about AMIE that what is eligibility criteria for admission, fee structure and duration of full cource.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?
  2. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  4. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  6. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  10. How AMIE is useful to us? Eligibility, fees and duration of course?
  11. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  13. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  14. Fee structure and Duration of Pilot course? Eligibility and Requirements for this course?
  15. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  16. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When will the admission start for AMIE course? Fee structure for the same
  18. Details, eligibility to apply, fee structure and list of AMIE colleges in Kerala for a student who has arrears in B.Tech(ME)?
30th September 2014, 12:45 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?

For AMIE course you need any one of the following qualification.

10+2 pass with physics, chemistry and maths subjects from a recognized board of education.

OR

Diploma in Engineering from a AICTE approved Institute or Collegs approved by state technical council.

For 10+2 candidates there will be 19 subjects to pass.

For Diploma holders there will be 13 subjects to pass.

You have to complete the course in 6 years by appearing for examination at various centers across the country.

For application and course details visit AMIE Prospectus
16th May 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can person with SSC (10th) with ITI (2 years) apply for AMIE course in Mechanical?
17th July 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I am diploma passed in civil engineering 5 years before and I want to take admission in AMIE to be a graduate engineer, also I want to know that I eligible for this course or not please reply me.
5th January 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have passed diploma in computer science and engg. in 2015, so before take admission I want to know the proper process to take admission and also I want to know that can I select the branches myself for exam...kindly reply
3rd February 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of two year diploma holder in government polytechnic ...so how can I join in amie.
29th March 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am student of an autonomous institution and i had completed my diploma course in civil engineering department. I wanna join your institution.
31st May 2022, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me about the fees structure of AMIE B.E. course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?