26th September 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?

sir I'm completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. I want to join AMIE. how to join AMIE?
Where I can find application for admission?
I want join in Bangalore ...
please reply me..
my email : [email protected]

30th September 2014, 12:38 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?

You can apply for AMIE from any part of India and there is no need to attend any classes for AMIE because you can study at your own pace for this course. Just apply for AMIE according to your qualification.

If you are diploma holder then you will be definitely eligible to apply for the registration. You will have advantage over 10+2 candidates as you have to study only 13 subjects compared to 19 subjects for 10+2 students.

You can easily apply for AMIE through online mode and send the application to the designated address with the application fee.

For registration AMIE visit AMIE Application
30th September 2014, 10:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?

AMIE stands for Associate Member of Institution of Engineers. It is a degree level examination in engineering, which is recognized by all State Governments, Central Govt., AICTE, UPSC etc as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech course. The candidates who pass the AMIE examination can get equal opportunities for job as well as higher education in both the Govt. and private sectors, just like as a B.E or B.Tech holder.

Eligibility to Join in AMIE :-
The candidates who wish to join in AMIE must satisfy any one of the following educational qualifications as mentioned below to apply for AMIE are :-
1.A recognized 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering. There is no marks restriction for admission in AMIE.

2.+2/HSC/PDC with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 45% marks from a recognised board.

To join in AMIE, you need to fill up the application form and by filling all the required details and by pasting the photograph on the application form and you need to submit it to the supporter, then he verifies and gives an admission in the AMIE course. You can download the AMIE application form, from the AMIE official website. The admissions to the AMIE course is open around the year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?