26th September 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?

sir, i want to know that, i m completing my three year diploma in mechanical engg. now i want to do the coursepondance amie with job so plz tell me the procedure to take adimission and tell me about the colleges provides the part time courses for amie............

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  3. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  4. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  5. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  7. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  8. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  11. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?
  13. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  14. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  15. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  16. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  18. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
5th December 2014, 09:09 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to know that, i m completing my three year diploma in mechanical engg. now i want to do the correspondence amie with job so plz tell me the procedure to take adimission and tell me about the colleges provides the part time courses for amie............

Yes, of course you can do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program through correspondence mode. There are so many private institutions which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program through correspondence mode.

Eligibility Criteria:

> The students must pass 12th standard with a minimum of 50% or equivalent to applying the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program. Student must studied Biology, Chemistry, English and Physics at 12th standard level.

-> The admission is carried out on a merit basis and the students are selected based on their performance in the 12th board exam.

-> Students age limit must be below 17 years.

-> The admission procedure is based on the 10th board exam score. Some reputed university may also conduct their own entrance exam within the college.

Institutions Offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program through correspondence mode,

-Karpagam University,Coimbatore,Tamil nadu
-St.Peter's University,Chennai,Tamil nadu
-Allahabad Agricultural Institute-Deemed University (AAI-DU),Allahabad,UP
-Jaipur National University,Jaipur , Rajasthan
-Subharti College of correspondence Education,Swami Vivekanand Subharti University,Meerut,UP
-Prof.G.Ram Reddy Centre for correspondence Education ,Osmania University,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh-
-Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology,Hisar,Haryana
-GITAM Centre for correspondence Learning ,GITAM University,Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh
-Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University,Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?