28th September 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?

good evening sir,
sir i am doing 2nd year B.Sc in microbiology and now i am aiming to do integrated PhD in microbiology. so please help me by giving the information about colleges where the integrated PhD in microbiology are there
and which are the entrance exams are their...

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  2. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  3. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  6. Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?
  7. When is the entrance exam to take admission in MSc Microbiology?
  8. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  9. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  10. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  11. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  12. After BSc which courses are better to do?
  13. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which colleges are offering integrated Ph.D in Biological Science? What kind of preparation is required?
  15. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  16. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  17. What should I do for taking admission in colleges of Dharwad for M.Sc microbiology?
  18. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
4th October 2014, 12:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?

You can pursue Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology from following colleges in India.

1. Kurukshetra University : Department of Microbiology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra University - Faculty of Life Sciences , Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

2. National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana)
Karnal (Karnal Dist.) - 132001

3. Maharaja College For Women, Erode (Tamil Nadu)
Erode Road, Perundurai , Erode (Erode Dist.) - 638052

4. Kurinji Arts and Science College, Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)
Anantha Fairlands, Greenways Road , Tiruchirappalli (Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) Dist.) - 620002

5. K.S. Rangasamy (KSR) College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), Tiruchengode (Tamil Nadu),KSR Kalvi Nagar , Tiruchengode (Namakkal Dist.) - 637215

6. GLA University, Mathura (Uttar Pradesh)
17km Stone,NH-2,Mathura-Delhi Road P.O.Chaumuhan , Mathura (Mathura Dist.) - 281406

7. Mangalore University : Department of Studies and Research in Microbiology, Madikeri (Karnataka), Mangalore University Post Graduate centre, Cauvery Campus , Madikeri (Kodagu (Coorg) Dist.) - 571201

8. University of Delhi : Faculty of Inter Displinary and Applied Science, New Delhi (Delhi)
University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg,Dhaula Kuan , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110021

9. Andhra University : College of Science and Technology, Vishakapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Andhra University, Waltair , Vishakapatnam (Vishakapatnam Dist.) - 530003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?