28th September 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology course?

dear
M y question is concern as much as about how to get scholarship for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology since i have a B.Sc in (Honor) in Microbiology from the College of Applied and Industrial Sciences, Juba University - Sudan and at the same time i am a Teaching Assistant in the University of Bahr El Ghazal, Institute of Public and Environmental Health for Four (4) year up to this Moment
i am really interested to have a chance to study this master in India or Malaysia

My Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  2. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  3. How to get scholarship in master 2 in France?
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?
  5. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  7. What are the master degree courses relevant to Microbiology?
  8. Total fee for Dentistry course in Iran?
  9. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  10. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  11. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  12. Am i eligible for MSc in Anatomy if I am a student of BAMS
  13. Which are the good colleges in AP?
  14. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  15. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for me after BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
31st March 2023, 07:34 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to get scholarship for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology course?

There are various scholarships available for international students who wish to pursue a Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology course in India or Malaysia. Here are some ways to find and apply for these scholarships:

Check with the universities: Most universities offer scholarships to international students. You can check with the universities where you want to study and find out about the scholarships they offer. Also, check whether they have any specific scholarships for students pursuing a Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology.

Research online: There are many scholarship search engines available online that will help you find scholarships suitable for your needs. Some popular websites include Scholarship Portal, Scholarships.com, and FastWeb.

Contact the embassy: You can also contact the Indian or Malaysian embassy in your country and inquire about scholarships available for international students.

Apply for government scholarships: Many governments offer scholarships to international students. You can check if your home country has any such scholarships available.

Apply for private scholarships: Private organizations and foundations also offer scholarships to international students. Check with the organizations and see if they have any scholarships available for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology students.

Once you have identified the scholarships you want to apply for, make sure to carefully read the eligibility criteria and application process. Prepare all the necessary documents and submit your applications before the deadline. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?