28th September 2014, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Lateral entry into B.Tech without any entrance exam in Kolkata?

I am doing diploma in civil engg (2nd yr).can I admit btech 2nd yr after diploma,without any entrance exam(like wbjelet)at kolkata ?or suppose my wbjelet rank is not enough to take admission in btech 2nd yr in wb,pls tell me the alternative process to take admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  2. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year in NIT after completing diploma
  4. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  5. How may I get admission through lateral entry in DTU for B.tech course? I am studying CSE from Delhi polytechnic
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  8. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  10. How to take lateral entry in 2nd year in WB colleges?
  11. How to prepare for B.Tech Lateral entry exams?
  12. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  13. Lateral entry admission in B.Tech in Delhi technical University -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Tech after my diploma? I have completed my 10th standard
  15. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  16. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  17. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  18. Which entrance exam is to be given for lateral entry in B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering in Birla Rajasthan
29th October 2014, 12:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lateral entry into B.Tech without any entrance exam in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing diploma in civil engg (2nd yr).can I admit btech 2nd yr after diploma,without any entrance exam(like wbjelet)at kolkata ?or suppose my wbjelet rank is not enough to take admission in btech 2nd yr in wb,pls tell me the alternative process to take admission.
Entrance Exam is mandatory in order to get admission for B.Tech course through Lateral entry. Without entrance exam you can get admission for B.Tech course. The entrance exam will be conducted by the organized by the university itself. So, well prepare for the entrance exam to score good marks. Go through your Diploma course subjects once again. It will help you to score good marks in entrance exam.

Based on the entrance exam scores, the university administration will allot seats for the students.
9th August 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 1 year diploma course in information technology at community college.
may I eligible for b tech in computer engineering at any colleges in our contry
10th August 2015, 12:34 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* First complete your diploma course fully ( 3 years ).
-> After completion of diploma with aggregate percentage
-> you need to apply for entrance exam to get into b.tech . But some private engineering colleges doesnt conduct entrance exam they allot seat directly based on your percentage and they will explain you the fee procedure .
-> But if you are aggressive to secure seat in government colleges must and should you have to appear in exam and successfully crack it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?