28th September 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?

Hi,

I am Deepshikha upadhyay of b.tech 3rd year with computer science wants to know that how to get job after completing my btech in MNC'S like infosis, Hcl,WIPRO,CTS ,AMI, IBP,L&T, TCS,SYNTEL etc?
what is the reqirement of these companies for freshers?
what skills these cmpanies required for freshers?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  5. Will i get a job in Infosys, HCL....and other companies. I have vey good marks in B.E but less in puc.
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  8. Am I eligible for IT company after 12th with 65.83% score?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  10. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  11. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  12. Placement papers of top MNC companies like TCS,CTS,HCl,WIPRO and Infosys?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  14. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?
  16. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  17. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  18. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, L&T etc after 55.67%, 72.62% and 63.01% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
31st October 2014, 12:49 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?

It's good that right in your 3rd year you have started thinking about getting the job in MNCs once after completing your B.Tech course. Now coming to your question there is only two ways in which a fresher can get a job in the MNC companies like Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Accenture etc. which are,

-> Campus placements.

-> Off-campus placements.

Campus placement is nothing but companies will come to your college to recruit candidates where in you need to be prepared for the selection process which will be 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical interview 3) HR interview. So, you just need to clear all this rounds to make sure that you will get the job.

Off-campus placement is same as like campus placement but then the companies will be coming in different colleges other than yours and you need to go to those respective colleges and attend the same selection process to get the job. Off-campus placements will be more competitive since many candidates will be there in the selection rounds.

So, now right from your 3rd year start the preparation for the placements so that when you come to final year you will be ready for all the selection process rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?