28th September 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to Australia for studying in 11th class?

Well dear guys actually i complete my 10th class so tell me in details that can i go australia to study in 11 class?

14th September 2016, 02:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to Australia for studying in 11th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well dear guys actually i complete my 10th class so tell me in details that can i go australia to study in 11 class?

Sorry, it is not advisable to go and study in Australia after 10th class. You are too young and cannot manage things at the age of 15 years. So it is always advisable to study here up to 12th standard or even graduation in India. After that you can go to Australia for higher studies. You have to clear the IELTS English proficiency test to be eligible to study in Australia. You have to clear GRE or GMAT for higher studies in Australia. There are various graduates and post graduates programs available in Australia. So complete your schooling in India and then apply for Australian Universities for the admission.
23rd August 2020, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I student 11 IN AUSTRALIA on student visa with sponsors having in Australia
23rd January 2022, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I Apply for 11 in austrlia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?