30th September 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?

I am from Goa and currently a final year BCA student, I want to go for MCA, I would prefer MCA in Bangalore, can anyone provide me details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee(Including Hostel fees), good placement record.
I will be doing MCA by taking education loan but my conditions allows me to take loan only upto 4 lakhs.
I have shortlisted 1 college : Acharya Institute
Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  2. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  3. Details of education loan for MCA?
  4. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  5. List of top IT colleges in Bangalore? I am doing BCA in SMU in 3rd semester
  6. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  7. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  8. Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?
  9. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  10. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  11. How much is the cost for studying MBA in IIM? How to prepare for IIM's?
  12. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  13. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  14. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get education loan for MBBS which costs 4 lacs per annum?
  16. Process to get full details with coaching fee of Company Secretary course in Delhi? Can I get education loan to pay coaching fees?
  17. Am i eligible for degree with 55% marks? I have completed B.Ed with 58%
  18. Is there any forgiveness of education loan for SC students?
17th October 2014, 05:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?

The following are the best MCA colleges in banglore

1)M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology
MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, BANGALORE-560054

2)Reva Institute Of Technology And Management
Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka, BANGALORE ‐ 560064

3)Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology
Mallathahalli, B.D.A. Outer Ring Road, BANGALORE ‐ 560056

4)Sahyadri College Of Engineering and Management
Adyar, BANGALORE ‐ 575007

5)Acharya Institute of Technology
1ST CROSS, 1ST STAGE,PEENYA IND. ESTATE,BANGALORE ‐ 560058

6)RNS Institute of Technology
Uttarahalli, Kengeri Road, Channasandra, BANGALORE ‐ 560061

7)SCT Institute Of Technology
Kaggadasapura main road, New Thippasandra Post, Vignana nagar, BANGALORE ‐ 560075

8)Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
Ambabhavani Temple Road, M S Palya, Vidyaranyapura Post, BANGALORE ‐ 560097

9)St Aloysius College
Sharada Nagar 2ND CROSS, kotekar Post, Madoor, BANGALORE ‐ 575022

All these colleges are affordable with your investment of 4 lakhs. And the college, which you have selected called "Acharaya Institute" has fee structure only upto 3.55 lakhs. So, you can finish your MCA within four lakhs and no need of any extra education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?