30th September 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for competitive exam after doing MSc physics? Books and coaching for the same?

hie im a civil engineer nd i wish to do Msc physics how should i prepare for competitive exams... please recommend books & coaching (o.l or Offline)

Related Questions:
  1. Books for CSIR NET entrance exam in Physics?
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  3. How to prepare for Civils? Previous years question papers? Best coaching centers?
  4. Information about entrance exam for MSc Physics? How can I prepare for the entrance?
  5. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  6. List of competitive books for exams like SAIL MTT, BHEL, NPTI? Is RK Jain the best book?
  7. How to prepare for Income Tax Officer Exam? Is it a better choice for me to take Coaching for this Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  8. Fee structure for LLB course? Best colleges for this course in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MSc Physics? How to prepare for NET exam?
  10. Books to be referred for IIT MSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  11. Books and coaching centers for GATE after B.Sc (Physics)?
  12. Model question papers for HPCL Officer Trainee(Human Resource)?
  13. Is it possible to prepare for IIT JEE exam without any coaching? Books to be referred? I am in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?
  15. How to study MSc medical physics while studying BSc Physics
  16. Which Books to prepare for IFS Exam? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Chennai?
  17. Books to be referred for competitive exams like Railway for ECE branch?
  18. How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?