2nd October 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?

In india, are there any subjects of science at the graduate or postgraduate level that get you a high starting salary? i have done my BSc, but the job prospects are very low. On the other hand, people who do their engineering (BTech) get a starting salary of 30000rs to 40000 rs per month, while Bsc graduates barely get 8000rs starting salary. please tel me which subject to choose in science that will get me a high starting salary, just like engineers...

Related Questions:
  1. Basic salary for a candidate of M.Sc. in India?
  2. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  3. Are there any jobs with good salary after completing BSc?
  4. What to do after passing BSc IT?
  5. Jobs in Field of Science?
  6. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  7. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  8. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  9. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  10. Is MCA better than MSc? Can I get a job in software if I do MSc? What is the salary package?
  11. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  12. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  13. Can I get a good salary in lecturership in India? I am a MSc Biotech
  14. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
  15. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  16. Which type of jobs we can do after B.Sc maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
26th December 2014, 11:32 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In india, are there any subjects of science at the graduate or postgraduate level that get you a high starting salary? i have done my BSc, but the job prospects are very low. On the other hand, people who do their engineering (BTech) get a starting salary of 30000rs to 40000 rs per month, while Bsc graduates barely get 8000rs starting salary. please tel me which subject to choose in science that will get me a high starting salary, just like engineers...
Basically, B.Tech students have much more Practical and Technical knowledge when compared to normal B.Sc Graduates. That's the reason they get a high salary package. In India you can get a good salary with the stream of mathematics and computer Science because lots of opportunities are available in above mentioned streams. So, If you work hard and gain technical knowledge over the specialization then definitely get a good job with high salary package.

It's always better to focus on gaining experience, other than salary package. If you gained good experience then automatically you may get a good salary package for sure. Stream choosing is not important how much you work hard at it is most important so you need to work hard in your stream means you have a better future in your career.
11th May 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What will be the expected salary package for B.tech (biotechnology) and a M.tech (biotechnology) in any private sector .
14th May 2015, 12:11 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You can go for the medical study if you really want to earn high. Since, you are a science Student and you want to earn high, so go for the study in Medical college and opt MBBS as a stream.Some good medical College are :

1. AIIMS
2. Maulana Azad college
3. Christian Medical College.
4. kasturba Medical College.
5. Grant Medical College
11th July 2015, 04:42 PM
Mohit.Bansal

You can get good salary if you have knowledge. The starting of salary might be low. But there are high perks after experience.

In B.Sc you can choose Maths, Physics as subjects. Because both of the fields have high demand. After B.Sc you can also join Indian Defence Services. Where you will get high salary. You can also become IAS officer through Civil Services Exam.

You should make all your concepts clear so that you can get job easily. You have to concentrate on practical work.
10th September 2016, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc degree in medical so i want to know that in which sector i get a good salary package
4th October 2016, 04:33 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

First of all it is important that in which sector you want to go whether government or private. You can chose that job which suits you most as per your qualification. To get the government job you need to prepare for entrance exam & once get it your starting salary will not be less than 30000 to 40000/-,there will be deduction. Salary also depend for which post you are applying
If you get private job as a fresher your salary will be around INR 18000/- figure may vary. If you wish to work in private then gain experience & every year you will get increment. If wish to go in medical field then I suggest you to study M.Sc.
5th October 2016, 07:58 PM
Birendra chauhan

Don't look after salary, it may disturb your higher study.
BSC and MSC is not enough for getting a Job because this all is academic degree it will not work. If somehow you get job your salary will not more than Rs. 20k.
MSC is master degree normally students don't attend it for getting a job no need a lot of academic degree as student should have a "professional" degree for good Job and good salary. After 12 with science a lot of career ways raise.

Do professional courses, you can get a good salary but remember your salary will not start with a huge amount, it will increase according to your experience so keep patience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?