2nd October 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?

sir i have only maths, lang and english with machine based subject in my higher secondary wat degree can prefer for my bachelor degree sir and what will be suit me

2nd October 2014, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?

It is best to opt the engineering course, since you have completed your 12th standard with Mathematics as the main subject. The engineering course is of 4 years duration and there are many different branches available in the engineering course to opt for your higher studies in which you are interested. Some of the branches in the engineering course are :-

-->Electronics and Communication Engineering
-->Computer Science Engineering
-->Electronics and Electrical Engineering
-->Information Technology
-->Civil Engineering
-->Mechanical Engineering
-->Aeronautical Engineering
-->Automobile Engineering
-->Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
-->Chemical Engineering
-->Textile Engineering
-->Aerospace Engineering
-->Automobile Engineering

You can opt any one of the above mentioned engineering branches for your engineering course for bachelor degree. If you are not interested to do engineering course after 12th, then you can opt any of the following courses for your higher studies as mentioned below :-
-->Chattered Accountancy
-->Hotel Management
-->Fashion Designing
-->B.Sc
2nd October 2014, 09:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have only maths, lang and english with machine based subject in my higher secondary wat degree can prefer for my bachelor degree sir and what will be suit me
Since, you have completed 12th standard with mathematics subject and you have interested in Medicine based subject so you can apply for any one of the below courses like,

• B.Sc Mathematics
  • B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.

This course having excellent job opportunity in both the public and private sectors. Those who are interested to apply for this course must satisfy the below criteria,

->Must have cleared +2 examinations with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects from recognized university.

->Minimum 50% marks required to apply for this course.

->The candidate must have qualified in entrance exam like, JEE, BITSAT in order to get admission for B.Tech course. Some reputed B.Sc universities conduct their own entrance exam within the college.
2nd October 2014, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have studied 10+2 with maths subject, then you have some very good options available for you. Some of the best courses available for you are listed below.

1. B.Arch (through JEE Main and Advanced and NATA)
2. BCA
3. B.Sc IT

The admission in top colleges is based on the marks you have got in your 10+2. Also, some colleges give admission on the basis of entrance examination and good rank holders will get admission in top colleges.

Hence, you can surely opt for these course because these courses are having very good scope, if you do it from a reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?