2nd October 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?

What is scope after competing diploma biotechnology ? salary ? and next Wat is the best step b.tech in biotechnology or b.pharmacy ? am confused ?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope after completing diploma Biotechnology?
  3. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  4. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  5. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  6. What is the expected salary after completing B.Tech Aerospace in India?
  7. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Expected salary of a mechanical engineering diploma? I am a student of 2nd year M.E
  9. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  10. How to do M.Tech in nanotechnology? What is the future scope? What is the expected salary?
  11. Is there any scope to do B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  13. Scope and placement for Chemical Engineering from NIT Surat? What is the expected salary?
  14. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. How much package will I be offered after completing BSc Biotechology compared to B.Tech Biotechnology?
  16. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. What is the scope in Nagpur City after doing MSc Biotechnology
  18. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
17th January 2015, 06:14 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?

After completing Diploma in Biotechnology you can become Health Education Officer, Quality Control Officer in a Pharmaceutical or Bio medical Company, Research & Development Officer, Laboratory Technician, Sales and Marketing Representative in the Bio medical Industry.

You can apply in these Industries:

(a) Pharmaceutical industry
(b) Tissue culture Laboratory
(c) Aquaculture field
(d) Research Laboratory
(e) Dairy
(f) Seed producing plants
(g) Fine chemical industry
(h) Breweries
(i) Mineral water industry
(j) Food Processing industry
(k) Consumer goods industry etc.
(l) Chemical process industry
(m) Food industry
(n) Agro industry
(o) Leather industry
(p) Pharmaceutical industry
(q) Distilleries
(r) Plantation

Well both B.Tech. in Biotechnology and B.Pharmacy have nice scope in the market but Biotechnology is booming nowadays not merely in India but in Abroad too. So you must go with B.Tech with Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?