4th October 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?

I am a MBBS 1st year student in SCB Medical College Cuttack.I have already appeared AIIMS MBBS Entrance twice in successive years. Can I appear it again in 2015 and study there if I become elegible?

9th October 2014, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences. There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear for the AIIMS exam, but you need to fulfill the required eligibility criteria to appear for the AIIMS exam. The minimum age required to appear for AIIMS is 17 years and there is no maximum age limit.You must have passed higher secondary examination with a minimum of 60% with the
subject combination of
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
and English from a recognized board to be eligible to appear for the AIIMS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?