4th October 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?

sir i want to pursue the Research program in UK/USA/France/Germany and for this i need scholarship; all that i want to know is- is there any competitive exam to appear so one get scholarship through it? are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country? or which are the foreign universities that award the scholarships to international students for courses they offer or on which basis ?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  2. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  3. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  4. What is the fee relaxation for those who salary is less than 1.5 Lakhs a year?
  5. Eligibility for PhD in Australia or European countries?
  6. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  7. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  8. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  9. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  10. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
  11. Is there any scholarship scheme available to candidate of OBC category in India or Abroad?
  12. Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?
  13. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  16. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  17. How to study in European country for M.Pharmacy course? I have completed B.Pharmacy 4 years course
  18. Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota?
28th September 2022, 12:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?

The scholarship available for PhD students provide following support to students
Full funding for tution fees
Stipend of £ 22,900 per annum to assist with living costs
Consumable funds of £ 2000 per annum for first 3 years of study.

University of Manchester offers huge variety of scholarship and bursaries.
There are subject specific awards that are offered to international students in specific courses, discipline or faculties.

Some of the government scholarship that helps students study abroad
Fullbright Nehru Masters Fellowship
Acha Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program
JN TATA Endowment - Higher Education of Indians
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme

Sponsors availability
One way to find sponsors is to visit Study Abroad Programs Database SAPDB
It's a website that lists all study abroad programs worldwide.
There you can see the sponsorship and how much they cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?