5th October 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it a right decision to take MBA after completing biotechnology?

After completing Bio-technology is it a right decision to take MBA. Your reply is valuable.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  5. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  6. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  7. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  8. Is it a wise decision to go for MBA after completing BCA?
  9. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  10. How to do MBA after completing BSc in microbiology and biotechnology
  11. Doing MBA after BCA : Is my decision correct? Opportunities after completing MBA?
  12. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  13. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  14. How to do MBA after completing my degree in BSc Biotechnology? How to get jobs in WIPRO, Infosys, GENPAC?
  15. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. From which institute could I do my MBA after scoring 58% in B.Com? Is my decision of doing MBA correct?
  17. How should I do Ph.D or a job in Supply Chain and Operations in biotechnology field in US after completing MBA?
  18. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
6th October 2014, 11:42 AM
Rusha Bera

Default Re: Is it a right decision to take MBA after completing biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing Bio-technology is it a right decision to take MBA. Your reply is valuable.
yes,it is good decision if you have good talent and have interest after doing MBA then you should.
20th October 2014, 12:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right decision to take MBA after completing biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, absolutely your decision right, if you are interested make change your specialization in management stream. There is good scope for MBA course in both the public and private sectors as well. After completing this MBA course, one can initially join as a manager or higher position in a organization. Employment opportunity for manager availables in various sectors such as Private accounting firms, Banking, Markets research, corporations and consultancies.

Eligibility Criteria for MBA:-
  • Applicants should have passed bachelors degree course or it's equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) from recognized university.
  • Applicants must have appeared and qualified in MBA entrance exams like, MAT,GMAT,CAT with good marks.

Selection:- The admission selection is based on the overall performance in graduation course and entrance exam as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?