7th October 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?

I am a first puc science student.i got in 10th standard percentage is 87%.can i suitable for iocl scholarship.my family income is 15000 p.a. So please reply me can i apply iocl scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. Minimum percentage required to get scholarship in medical or after class 12th
  3. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  5. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  6. Percentage required to get in B.Tech scholarship?
  7. When will the result of IOCL Scholarship be announced?
  8. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  9. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category
  10. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  12. Whether NTPC and IOCl will consider CGPA or overall percentage? I have got a CGPA of 62.9 but a overall percentage is 68
  13. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  14. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear?
  16. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  17. What is the percentage required to be eligible for PSU like SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, EPIL and IOCL?
  18. Minimum Percentage required to become an IITian?
14th October 2014, 05:22 PM
srinathreddy 45

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?

The selection will be based on merit and family income of the candidate. It is not entirely based on percentage of the candidate. And there is no particular percentage, which has been specified by the IOCL authority. It will make a decision on percentage, depending upon the number of applicants. And finally it will select the candidates who are having good academics with a family annual income less than one lakh.
So, you can apply for the scholarship as you are having a family annual income, which is less than one lakh. But the decision will be finally made by the IOCL authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?