7th October 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?

sir, i am a student of NIT durgapur,currently pursuing my 2nd year in b.tech mechanical engineering.Plz tell me how to apply for summer internship in ongc.I want to do it just after my 2nd year.kindly send all necessary details to me.My email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  2. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  3. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  4. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  5. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  7. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections? -- [New]
  8. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  9. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship?
  12. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  13. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  15. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?
  16. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in ONGC if studying in 2nd year of B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering?
  18. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
28th January 2017, 11:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?

ONGC does not recruit second year students for internship opportunity owing to the fact that they have less knowledge of their domain. Hence third and fourth year students are preferred. However, the detailed notification is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment below to get all the details.
28th May 2017, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing BE 6th semester from Chemical Engineering in Lakshmi Narain College Of Technology ,Bhopal (M.P), affiliated by RGPV University.I would like to apply for a summer internship position with innovation during the summer break 2017 for a period of 20 days, in between (21 June to 09 July).
Mail id - [email protected]
28th May 2017, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing BE 6th semester from Chemical Engineering in Lakshmi Narain College Of Technology ,Bhopal (M.P), affiliated by RGPV University.
I would like to apply for a summer internship position with innovation during the summer break 2017 for a period of 20 days, in between (21 June to 09 July).
Mail id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?