11th October 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How and when can I apply for M.Sc Neuroscience at Shri Ramachandra University?

dear sis/ma'am,
could you please tell me how i can apply for M.Sc neuroscience in shri ramachandra university. when is the date of applying for the same.
And which area of science should i study to clear the entrance test of m.sc neuroscience.

Related Questions:
  1. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  2. Career options for students with PCB after 12th apart from MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  4. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience?
  5. What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech
  6. Question paper and syllabus of M.Sc Neuroscience entrance of AMU?
  7. After MSc in Neuroscience what are the jobs available? How much is the pay scale?
  8. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  9. Should I take admission in Sri Ramachandra University for M.Sc Human Genetics if completed B.Tech Biotechnology? Where can I pursue Ph.D after PG?
  10. Does Ramachandra University offer MSc Clinical Nutrition course in distance education?
  11. How to take admission in BSc Neurology?
  12. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  14. Colleges offering M.Sc Neuroscience and their entrance exams? -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  16. What does Neuroscience mean? What are the job opportunities after doing this course? List of the institutes in which I can take up the course? What is the salary offered?
  17. Entrance exam for M.Sc Neuroscience?
  18. Can I get in Ramachandra Medical College after completing 12th in biology group?
15th October 2014, 01:38 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How and when can I apply for M.Sc Neuroscience at Shri Ramachandra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sis/ma'am,
could you please tell me how i can apply for M.Sc neuroscience in shri ramachandra university. when is the date of applying for the same.
And which area of science should i study to clear the entrance test of m.sc neuroscience.
Sorry to say the admission for M.Sc Neuroscience through Shri Ramachandra University is already closed. So, I suggest you to wait for next notification. Application forms will be available on the website during the month of November or December every year. The applicant must submit the application form with fee of Rs. 500 (in the form of DD drawn in favour of Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai-116) before the 1st week of January. The entrance exam will be held during the end of January month. The admission will be based on the entrance performance. Candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance exam will be called for interview.

SRU UNIVERSITY CONTACT ADDRESS:-

Sri Ramachandra University
No.1 Ramachandra Nagar
Porur, Chennai - 600 116
Tamil Nadu, India.
Call: 91 044 45928533, 044 24768027/29

To know more Information about course please visit: www.sriramachandra.edu.in
4th May 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and when can I apply for M.Sc Neuroscience at Shri Ramachandra University?

Dear sir / mam, Could you please tell me that what is the name of the entrance exam for the admission in MSc in neuroscience in SRU University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?