11th October 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

After BCA can I do M.Sc in Computer Science?

hello sir / madam,

my self ms pragati patil. i have completed my graduation in BCA(bachelor of computer application).

and now i want to complete my post graduation in MSC computer science....

so i can do it or not?

11th October 2014, 05:09 PM
sandeep2431993

Default Re: After BCA can I do M.Sc in Computer Science?

Yes, both b.Sc. computer science and BCA both have the same syllabus. So,you can do.
But MCA has better scope than M.Sc computer science.
12th October 2014, 05:06 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir / madam,

my self ms pragati patil. i have completed my graduation in BCA(bachelor of computer application).

and now i want to complete my post graduation in MSC computer science....

so i can do it or not?
Yes definitely you can pursue for M.Sc Computer science course after BCA course. Those candidates who are completed their graduation course with mathematics and computer science subjects are eligibel to apply for M.Sc Computer science course.

M.Sc stands for Master of Science in Computer Science is an Master degree course having duration of 2 years which is divided into four semeter. There is good scope for M.Sc computer science course.

M.Sc COMPUTER SCIENCE ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA:-

Graduate candidates from a recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Sc Mathematics course. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply.

Applicant need to score at least 50% marks in graduation and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

ADMISSION PROCESS:-

For admission to M.Sc Mathematics course, candidates must quaified in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. The entrance exam is based on objective type with multiple choice. The applicant can apply for this course through online and offline as well. The applicant can download the application through from the official website of the respective university.
2nd March 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a bca graduate, now can i do Msc in computer science??? Is it valuable?
11th October 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a bca graduate, now I am completed for Msc computer science with bed. I am eligible or not for pg trb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?