11th October 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Post graduation courses in Mathematics and Chemistry?

Can someone please do tell me that please tell me about the courses for the students who are post graduate in science
courses belong to post graduation in mathematics and chemistry

12th October 2014, 05:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Post graduation courses in Mathematics and Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can someone please do tell me that please tell me about the courses for the students who are post graduate in science
courses belong to post graduation in mathematics and chemistry
It's good to see that you are interested in Mathematics and Chemistry specialization. After completing graduation course you can apply for the master degree course like,

POST GRADUATION COURSES FOR MATHEMATICS AND CHEMISTRY:-

M.Sc Mathematics
Educational Qualification:- Should have completed Graduation course with Mathematics as a main subject or its equivalent) with minimum of 60% marks from recognized university.

M.Sc Chemistry
Educational Qualification:- Should have completed Graduation course with Chemistry as a main subject or its equivalent with minimum of 60% marks from recognized university.

ADMISSION PROCESS:-

The admission to this course on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective concerned university. The entrance exam is based on objective type with multiple choice questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?