11th October 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I score well in Psychology? What are lucrative career options after 12th?

I am preparing for 12th class board and i belong to ARTS stream with following subjects fine arts, hindi, english, physical education, psychology,so how can i score well in psychology, What are lucrative career options for me after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after 12th for Arts stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  3. What are the career options in India after taking up Psychology after 12th? Which is the best college?
  4. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  5. Career options if I am good at english?
  6. What are the career options after 12th except engineering if I score 85%
  7. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  8. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  9. Which course will be better for me between BBA and B.Com? I am a 11th commerce student
  10. What to do after 12th? Should I go for Psychology or Mass Media?
  11. Career Options after completion of 12th class?
  12. What are the career options of psychology after completing GNM and BA?
  13. Career Options in India after completion of Masters in Psychology? List of Colleges offering this course in India?
  14. What are the subject options in India after 12th? I have passed 12th with PCM, Psychology and English in India under CBSE
  15. What courses and career options are available after passing 12th std science with P,C,Biology and Psychology with 56%?
  16. Which are the courses for Biology students other than MBBS after Plus Two?
  17. Can I do Psychology after doing 12th from Commerce and Maths?
  18. Is it better to do MSc Physics optional for MSc computers?
13th January 2015, 06:16 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: How can I score well in Psychology? What are lucrative career options after 12th?

Psychology covers a broad range of topics so you need to do study effectively as:
  • First of all you need to make notes. Just note down one or two points in each section of the chapter. Initially start with summary.
  • Schedule your study time at least 2 hours daily other than your college time. Study alone as well as in your friends group.
  • Test yourself on the material you just read.
  • Try to apply the concepts to your life or family member's life so that you can more likely remember them.
  • Create a compare or contrast chart of each chapter which is helpful in studying complex theories and models.
  • Be active in class and during the lecture you should write down which your professor puts down on the black board or projector.
  • Have healthy food and sleep on time.

After 12th you need to to Graduation in Psychology. Thereafter you can choose a career in the following:
  • Cognitive Psychologist
  • Engineering Psychologist
  • Forensic Psychologist
  • Health Psychologist
  • Industrial/Organizational Psychologist
  • Psycho-social Rehabilitation Worker
  • Psychiatrist
  • School Psychologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?