11th October 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Whether to opt for ECE or CSE or IT? How is ECE for girls?

I am about to take admission in an engineering college but am quite confused whether to opt for ece or cse or IT? I need to take care of future prospects as i wish to have a job either in usa or uk. Also some say that ece is not good for girls as it's tough or so?

15th October 2014, 09:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to opt for ECE or CSE or IT? How is ECE for girls?

Speaking of the current scenario, all the three branches CSE, ECE and IT are in high demand. Even all the branches are good for girls. In all the branches, it is basically sitting before the computer monitor and working. SO you need not worry. You should go for the branch in which you are interested and comfortable. ECE is more about remembering whereas other two are more about implication. So decide accordingly. Since you have a dream to work in USA or UK, it is better to choose CSE as it is the branch which has the highest demand in modern market and its demand is expected to rise.
15th October 2014, 09:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Speaking of the current scenario, all the three branches CSE, ECE and IT are in high demand. Even all the branches are good for girls. In all the branches, it is basically sitting before the computer monitor and working. SO you need not worry. You should go for the branch in which you are interested and comfortable. ECE is more about remembering whereas other two are more about implication. So decide accordingly. Since you have a dream to work in USA or UK, it is better to choose CSE as it is the branch which has the highest demand in modern market and its demand is expected to rise.
16th October 2014, 05:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

you should make a choice only between ECE and CSE. Because there is no much difference between CSE and IT. CSE is a Core branch and IT is a Non-core branch. The syllabus and everything is same for IT and CSE engineering students.

And whether CSE or ECE, it depends on your future plans.And you said that you want to get a job in USA or UK. So, as per my opinion it is better for you to go for CSE. Because, in the countries like USA , UK the opportunities for the CSE students will be more, when compared to ECE students.

And one more thing is that ECE is a not a tough branch for girls. It is interesting branch for the students, who are good at physics and who want to make their career in the field of electronics. So, If you are interested in Electronic subjects, you can go for ECE. And you can also move to software sector with ECE background, If you want to develop your career in IT field
16th October 2014, 07:27 PM
amritanshus63

you may refer website www.pathguru.com
or may contact on-09790452049
for further queries
you can get admission in any of the private colleges of india via us
16th October 2014, 07:28 PM
amritanshus63

Post Re: Whether to opt for ECE or CSE or IT? How is ECE for girls?

you may refer website www.pathguru.com
or may contact on-09790452049
for further queries
you can get admission in any of the private colleges of india via us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?