11th October 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?

Tell how will a student who have completed GCE A levels under edexcel British council be able to take admission in the jadavpur university or any other public university in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  2. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  3. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  4. What is the minimum marks required for GATE scholarship? Can I get NIT(KUK), PEC Chandigarh and GJU Hisar?
  5. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission?
  6. Upto what rakn will I get admission in Jadavpur University?
  7. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  8. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  9. How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom?
  10. Can I get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 445?
  11. What is the criteria to take admission in B.A in Film studies(honors) in Jadavpur University
  12. Can I get admission in Thapar University, Jadavpur University or PEC Chandigarh having 187 in JEE?
  13. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  14. Jadavpur University admission for SC through WBJEE, rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is doing MS or any 2 years course in Aesthetic Dentistry Equivalent to MDS course in US for international students? Is doing elective posting in US necessary before taking admission in any university?
  16. Percentage required in B.Com to get admission for M.Com in Jadavpur University?
  17. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  18. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 476 in GATE?
28th November 2016, 12:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?

Jadavpur University has a reservation quota for NRI students. Moreover, there is no separate domicile required in order to get admission in Jadavpur University. The admission is done purely on the basis of entrance exam. So you need to score well in the entrance exam in order to secure admission seat. Similarly other universities also conduct their own entrance exam for admission of students. However, some universities also consider graduation score for admission and usually do not have NRI quota.
22nd November 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?

If a student of Bangladesh apply here and then it is important to give the admission exam to admit in the university
12th December 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm from Bangladesh and I want to give admission exam in jadavpur university... so my question is, where the admission exam will be held..???
6th September 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wont read PG Diploma in food & Nutrition in JD BIRLA institue , What is the Procedure ?
14th April 2020, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam I am AQEEL MOHSIN ABBOOD ALHUSSEIN from Iraq. I completed my master in English linguistics at Osmania University 5 years ago. It's my pleasure and hope to do my PhD in English Linguistics at your university. Really I see very complicated steps on your website to obtain an admission. Please if you are ready to accept international phd students make it easy. please send me information about the course fees and the link to do admission directly without boring steps.
Lots of Love
AQEEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?