15th May 2011, 09:22 AM
vrnk.appu

List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics

I have scored 319 and my marks out of 100 is 42 in GATE(BT)2011. Can you please give me the list of colleges offering Mtech in industrial biotech,environmental biotech and bioinformatics?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  2. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech?
  3. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  5. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?
  7. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  8. Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?
  9. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  10. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  11. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
  12. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  13. Can I do M.Sc in Bioinformatics pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Colleges in Maharashtra for this course?
  14. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training? -- [New]
  15. Colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech after scoring 402 in GATE with 779 AIR?
  16. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges for B.Tech Biotech? Date of exam for B.tech Biotech course?
  18. Annual package of Microbial Biotech and MSc Biotech? Which is a better course between Microbial Biotech and Industrial Biotech?
4th June 2013, 02:19 PM
jose kurian

Red face Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics

Sir .

Please let me know the admission procedure in IIT!s for studying Mtech industrial biotechnology course

Rgds
Jose
9th June 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics

sir please tellme about M.Tech colleges in forigen countries & how to apply dis colleges as soon as possible
9th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics

sir list of the M.tech Biotech Colleges in foriegn countries & how to apply dis colleges plz tell me as soon as possible
29th January 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after i cross my btech in biotech? I am interested in genetics but not having the knowledge how to procceed...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?