15th May 2011, 09:56 AM

Which diploma course should I join after completing Animation course so that it supports me in both the fields?

as, i have completed my animation after my 10th. now i am preffering to do diploma. which couse would help me to have a good carreer which should support me in both the fields of animation and diploma too. please suggest me the best way. so i can proceed further.

4th June 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which diploma course should I join after completing Animation course so that it supports me in both the fields?

which course in diploma would be better for guys after completing 10th..??
5th July 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which diploma course should I join after completing Animation course so that it supports me in both the fields?

can diploma holders apply for animation course
17th December 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of animation course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?