13th October 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?

Sir, I am a M.Tech student, I have completed my first year. Now for second year I am interested to do project in internship. So how can apply for internship in NAL, HAL, ISRO, BEL? What procedure and what eligibility we need?...
Kindly reply me. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities for me in ISRO, BEL, NAL, HAL? How can i get notifications?
  2. What is the way to get internship at ISRO, NAL, HAL for B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering
  3. How to work in ISRO, NAL or HAL after B.Tech in Aeronautical?
  4. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?
  6. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  7. How to apply for the exams of HAL, ADA, NAL?
  8. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
  9. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  10. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  11. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  12. Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?
  13. Details about the marks criteria for Aeronautical Engineering students? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  14. Internship procedures and criteria in various companies like HAL Bangalore?
  15. Where will I get placement after I complete B.Tech in Aerospace?
  16. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  17. How can I do training in ISRO or HAL while studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What's the address of HAL and BAMEL companies in Bangalore for internship?
19th March 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?

I have completed my m.tech 1st ur for 2nd yr internship and project I am interested to do in NAL
23rd June 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a M.Tech student, I have completed my first year. Now for second year I am interested to do project in internship. So how can apply for internship in NAL? What procedure and what eligibility we need?...
Kindly reply me. Thank you.
22nd January 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Is NAL provides project for the BE final year students...(ece)
14th July 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am b.tech 2 year student from computer science so how can training in isro ,nal
7th April 2023, 09:01 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Getting an internship in companies like NAL (National Aerospace Laboratories), HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited), ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), and BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) requires careful planning and preparation. Here are some steps you can follow to increase your chances of getting an internship in these companies:

Research the company: Before applying for an internship, research the company's website and gather information about their work culture, projects, and internship opportunities.

Check for openings: Visit the company's website or job portals such as Naukri, Indeed, and LinkedIn to check for open internship positions.

Prepare a resume and cover letter: Create a well-crafted resume and cover letter highlighting your skills, academic achievements, and relevant experience. Customize your application to fit the specific internship position you are applying for.

Network: Reach out to alumni, professors, and professionals working in these companies to seek guidance and referrals. Attend industry events, job fairs, and career expos to network with professionals and learn about internship opportunities.

Apply online: Apply for the internship positions online by submitting your resume and cover letter on the company's website or through the job portals.

Follow up: After applying, follow up with the HR department or the internship coordinator to express your interest in the position and inquire about the status of your application.

Prepare for the interview: If shortlisted, prepare for the interview by researching the company's projects, practicing common interview questions, and showcasing your relevant skills and experience.

By following these steps, you can increase your chances of securing an internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO, and BEL.
6th May 2023, 01:16 AM
rbagdiya1

NAL (National Aerospace Laboratories), HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited), ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), and BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) are some of the leading companies in the aerospace and defense industries in India. Here are some steps that can help you secure an internship in these companies:

1. Check the company website: Visit the company website and check if they have any internship programs or opportunities listed. Most companies have a dedicated careers section where they post their internship programs or opportunities.

2. Network: Reach out to professionals working in the industry and ask for their advice on how to secure an internship. Attend industry events, seminars, and conferences to meet professionals and expand your network.

3. Apply through portals: You can also apply for internships through online job portals like Naukri, LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor. Create a profile, upload your resume, and apply for relevant internships.

4. Contact HR: You can directly contact the HR department of the companies you are interested in and inquire about internship opportunities. Prepare a well-crafted cover letter and resume highlighting your skills, qualifications, and interest in the company.

5. Check with your college placement cell: Many companies partner with colleges and universities to offer internship programs. Check with your college placement cell if they have any tie-ups with these companies and if they can facilitate your application.

6. Prepare for the selection process: Once you have applied for an internship, prepare for the selection process, which may include written tests, technical interviews, and personal interviews. Research about the company and the industry and be prepared to answer questions related to your area of interest.

By following these steps, you can increase your chances of securing an internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO, and BEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?