13th October 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Names of every Post graduation entrance exams or courses forms?

I want to know about every form for post graduation courses. So tell me the every single available Post graduations forms name or info.

31st March 2023, 07:37 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Names of every Post graduation entrance exams or courses forms?

There are various post-graduation entrance exams for different courses in India. Here are some of the popular post-graduation entrance exams and the courses they are conducted for:

CAT (Common Admission Test): Management courses

GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering): M.Tech, ME, MS, and Ph.D. courses in engineering and technology

GRE (Graduate Record Examination): Master's and doctoral programs in general subjects

JEE Advanced: M.Tech, MS, and other postgraduate programs in engineering

NEET PG: MD/MS and other postgraduate medical courses

IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.): M.Sc. courses in various fields such as chemistry, physics, mathematics, etc.

NIMCET (National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test): MCA course in National Institutes of Technology (NITs)

CLAT (Common Law Admission Test): LL.M courses

XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test): Management courses

CMAT (Common Management Admission Test): MBA courses

ICAR AIEEA PG: Postgraduate courses in agriculture and allied sciences

DUET (Delhi University Entrance Test): Various postgraduate courses in Delhi University

These are just a few examples of the many postgraduate entrance exams available in India. It is important to research and identify the appropriate entrance exam for your desired course and prepare well for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?