13th October 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the probability that I would get admission in DPS, RK Puram?

I have passed this year from icse class 10 board exam.i got 93% in class 10th.i had got 95th international rank in NSO exam held in 2012 when i was in class 10th.i got 83 in english,97 in maths,92 in science,94 in social science and 100 in computer.what is the probablity that i would get admission in dps rk puram in class 11th

14th October 2014, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the probability that I would get admission in DPS, RK Puram?

To get admission in DPS, RK Puram you need to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by DPS, New Delhi. The candidate who have secured CGPA 9 or 81% and above in Class X board exams are eligible to appear for the entrance examination. Since, you have secured 93% in your 10th board exams, you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination. After qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in DPS, RK Puram. The following courses are offered in 11th class in DPS, RK Puram are :-

1.Science Stream :-
Science with Computer Science
Science with Economics
Science with Biology
Science with Bio-Technology
Science with Legal Studies

2.Commerce Stream :-
Commerce with Mathematics
Commerce with I.P
Commerce with Legal Studies

3.Humanities Stream :-
Humanities

DPS Admission Selection Procedure :-
1.Written Test
2.Personal Interview
8th March 2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the probability that I would get admission in DPS, RK Puram?

What combination of subjects are offered at DPS RK Puram for humanities stream along with psychology?
4th February 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

When is the likely entrance scheduled for admission in XIth standard in 2017 in DPS RKPuram?
7th January 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for entrance in DPS RKPuram class 11 (Commerce stream)?
5th January 2022, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for taking admission in 11th class for academic session 2022-23
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?