13th October 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Future benefits for IGCSE Board Kids in Junior KG class?

My child in igcse board in junior kg class. Please tell me what is future bebefit for igcse baord in kids

31st July 2015, 03:40 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Future benefits for IGCSE Board Kids in Junior KG class?

Your child is really small to think of very high end benefits in the future. You have to see how he performs at least up till class 8 or 9 to make a serious decision about his career. But let me applaud you for the fact that you have already got him in a good board of education, IGCSE. IGCSE stands for International General Certificate of Secondary Education. This is meant for the international education of a kid. The governing bodies for this school are UK based. So once your child passes class 10 under IGCSE, he will be eligible to study diploma courses in any international school of UK.
In fact, there are a vast range of subjects taught in IGCSE. So your child can study a different combination of subjects available in IGCSE, as per his interest and then take a specialization on any of those subjects abroad. I would suggest since he is studying in IGCSE, keep him till class 12. There is no point in sending him for class 12 in abroad. Instead make him do his graduation and masters in abroad. He could get scholarships for doing graduation. This is true, only if he is a top scorer of his school. Then later on he can opt for a job over there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?