15th October 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?

I am Indian i have completed my 12th last year with 78%. so my question is : can i study mbbs from usa ? I don't want scholarship just want to study this there at any cost/

23rd October 2014, 02:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?

Yes, surely you can apply for admission for MBBS in USA, as you have the required qualification for an MBBS course which is 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 78% marks.

Just apply for IELTS or TOEFL and get a decent score in it. The courses in USA are offered in English language and you have to prove your English proficiency through any of these two tests.

If you have a decent score in any of these tests, then you will not have any problem in getting admission in a USA University. Just make sure you have all the documents with you, when you have applied for admission.

I must also inform you that if you are planning to do MBBS from US and then get back to India for practicing then you have to clear a MCI screening test. Every foreign MBBS degree holder have to appear for a MCI screening test for getting registered as a doctor in India.
17th August 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?

I am a indian and I had completed my 12th board this year with 85%.
I want to study mbbs in harvard medical school and I want to settle there.
Please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?