15th October 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?

I want to take admission for my son in school for nursery. But I am confuse whether we should take admission in CBSE Board or MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD.Please guide us. which is best?. what is the difference between CBSE Board or MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  2. What is the difference between CBSE Board and State Board?
  3. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  5. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  6. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  7. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  9. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  10. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th?
  11. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss?
  12. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  14. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  15. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  16. What is the difference between WBISC and CBSE board? Which one is better?
  17. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  18. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
18th October 2014, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?

You must get your son admitted in a CBSE school because it is a widely recognized board all over India and also the best education board in India.

If you have a transferable job, then CBSE is the best option. Maharashtra Board is a state board and you should consider it, if you are financially weak because there are many government schools in Maharashtra which are affiliated to Maharashtra board.

CBSE is a widely recognized board and most of the top schools in India are CBSE affiliated. If you want your child to get the best education, then you must opt for CBSE.
18th October 2014, 09:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?

Acronym of CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE is an educational board which offers education from primary to 10+2 class all over the India, whereas the Maharashtra State board offers education only in the state of Maharashtra.

It is best to opt the CBSE board because the CBSE syllabus will be more scientific when compared to the Maharashtra State board syllabus. In any case, even if you transfer from one state to one state then, the CBSE board syllabus will be same whereas the state board syllabus will be different from state to state. So, I suggest you to join your child in CBSE School.
20th October 2014, 01:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Speaking of the current scenario, every student should know :-

- English
- Mathematics

well to get good career options in future. Hence if we take this into account, then CBSE is the best option than Maharashtra board. Other reasons are:-

- CBSE is well recognized nationalized board.
- Most of the entrance exams follow CBSE syllabus.
31st March 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

My son is Studying in maharashtra board in class 4th, now people are suggesting me to change his school to CBSE board. I am a bit confuse about this. Please tell me what should I do?
26th April 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi if I am sure we will be in mumbai only..then is it OK if I put my son in state board?
28th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission for my son in school for nursery. But I am confuse whether we should take admission in CBSE Board or MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD.Please guide us. which is best?. what is the difference between CBSE Board or MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD

Since, ti is going a start for your Child in the Educational field, then i will suggest you to put your Child in the English medium School, whether it be a CBSE board or the ICSE Board. But, do not put your child in the State Board, as the content of Education as well as curriculum in the State Board is not upto marks as compared to the CBSE/ICSE board. So, go for English Medium Board.
3rd August 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I have to take admission of my Son for 11th science , now he is in 10th from ARMY SCHOOL CBSE, but i m confused for to admission School base or board base and also he have become a IAS. pls suggest me what is correct.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?