15th October 2014, 10:21 PM
jerlyn flora

How to join inplant training? I am doing B.E CSE 2nd year

Hi, I am doing BE CSE (2nd year), what type of field is best for doing implant training and which company is best?

31st January 2018, 06:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join inplant training? I am doing B.E CSE 2nd year

Most of the well-reputed companies offer implant training to third year or final year candidates. This is due to the fact that, being a second-year candidate, one may have little knowledge of core field. So, you are suggested to wait for one more year and complete the second year of B.E. After completion of the second year of B.E., you are eligible to apply implant training in any of core company.
Computer science is a very vast field. You can apply for industrial training in various projects like Python Projects, Java projects, projects based on C language or C plus plus language, various web development projects etc. You can pursue the above training from any institute/company like APTRON, Intel, HCL, TCS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?