17th October 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner? Eligibility criteria and exam held?

sir i m a student of b.com(acct. hons)part-3...my final exam will held on 26th may...
so after my exam i want to do a course of district commissioner/deputy commissioner...so plz tell me the procedure of district commissioner like what exam to give; what is the criteria.; when the exam is held & etc..
my mob. :07699055225

15th June 2015, 09:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner? Eligibility criteria and exam held?

There is no direct recruitment available for the post of District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner .The post is filled by IPS officers. IPS officers get the rank of District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner through promotion. To become an IPS officer,one has to write Civil Services Exam .

UPSC conducts civil services exam to make recruitment in Indian Police Services.

The eligibility criteria for Civil Services Exam are following:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized college or university with any percentage.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure consists of different stages,namely;

* Preliminary Examination consist of two objective type papers i.e., General Studies and CSAT(Civil Service Aptitude Test) of 200 marks for each paper .

* Mains Examination consist of 7 conventional type papers of 1800 marks .

* Personal Interview & Group Discussion.
17th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner? Eligibility criteria and exam held?

I am in now 12 class and my aim is to become a district commisner so give me guidelines to prepare for it.
9th April 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which type of questions are asked in the interview of district commissioner. ?.
4th July 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA student ,My aim is to become a district commissioner give a guidelines to prepare for it.
8th July 2017, 09:03 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m a student of b.com(acct. hons)part-3...my final exam will held on 26th may...
so after my exam i want to do a course of district commissioner/deputy commissioner...so plz tell me the procedure of district commissioner like what exam to give; what is the criteria.; when the exam is held & etc..
my mob. :07699055225
If you have decided to become DEPUTY COMMISSIONER,then I want to tell you the fact.There is no direct way to become District/Deputy Commissioner.After cracking UPSC Exam,you will become IPS & after promotion you will achieve your goal.
13th March 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BALLB. It's my last semester. I just wanna know everything possible for the requirements to b a DC...
Subjects..too
20th March 2018, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear, Sir, I am a student of B.com. It's my last semester. I wanna be a DC. So please tell me everything possible for the requirements to be a DC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?