19th October 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether I should opt for PCM or PCB or PCMB?

I need a guidance to decide whether I should opt for PCM/pcb/pcmb ? I have liking in in biology. But I wanted to know are there any other carrier options other than medical .. Eg:hotel management ,etc .... Kindly help me if u can.

[email protected]

21st October 2014, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I should opt for PCM or PCB or PCMB?

It depends on your interest and you should opt for a field which you think as interesting and can make a good career in it. As you said you have interest in biology but you don't want to become a doctor. You have many options other than MBBS, but you have to get admission in a good college.

You can opt for following fields other than medical, if you opt for biology in your 10+2.

1. Pharmacy
2. Optometry
3. Nursing
4. Medical Lab Technology
5. Biotechnology
6. Microbiology
7. Genetic Engineering (For PCMB)
8. Biochemistry

You also mentioned Hotel Management and it doesn't require any science qualification. Any candidate who has passed 10+2 with any subject can apply for Hotel Management admission.

So, opt according to your interest and the most important part is getting admission a reputed college.
10th May 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am confused to choose between PCMB or PCB. I am a medical aspirant .please suggest me right path.
1st June 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have presently taken. PCMB in my 10 1 , I want to become Aeronautical engineer in my future career can you please guide me in a right direction
to achieve my goals.
Thanking you,. Yours truly
Harshith
4th April 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether I should opt for PCM or PCB or PCMB ? Is there an special advantage of opting PCMB ? Can i take exams of both NEET and IIT-JEE after opting PCMB?
25th July 2019, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

What is more beneficial pcm or pcmb in mhtcet? I am thinking to pursue computer science engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?