19th October 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?

sir/mam

i am pursuing my mechanical engineering 2nd year. after completing my studies i want to go for higher studies in germany. what is the best thing to do my PG degree. can i do design engineering

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  5. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  8. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  9. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  10. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  11. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  13. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  14. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  15. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  16. List of universities in Germany for MS after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream with 62% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  18. How to do MS in Germany after doing B.E mechanical engineering
3rd November 2014, 06:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?

You should always keep in mind one thing- You should go for the stream of learning or discipline or field of study in which you are comfortable and interested. This is because you cannot excel in any field if you do not have interest in that particular field. There are many options of higher studies in Germany after completion of undergraduate course in Mechanical engineering. You should go for the course related to your undergraduate course in your post graduation. You should go for post graduation in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?