21st October 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?

hey frnds,
i studying in diploma course after 10th only
n i didn't done a 12th also so my question is
can i get admission in degree engg. college
aftr doing diploma or i want 2 pass some examzzz.
plz tell me the procedure of exam

26th October 2014, 02:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey frnds,
i studying in diploma course after 10th only
n i didn't done a 12th also so my question is
can i get admission in degree engg. college
aftr doing diploma or i want 2 pass some examzzz.
plz tell me the procedure of exam
Yes, of course you are definitely eligible for Engineering course after diploma. But, it's mandatory for you to appear and qualified in entrance exam conducted by the concerned university in order to get admission to B. Tech course. Entrance exam is mandatory for both the 12th standard and diploma course as well. Since, you have completed a Diploma course you can directly eligible to join in B.E 2nd year course.

LEET (i.e) Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

Eligibility Criteria :
  • The applicant should have passed in Diploma course with at least a 60% from recognized university.
  • Maximum age limit is of 28 years.
  • The Applicant must not have any backlogs left in Diploma course.
26th October 2014, 03:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?

To get admission in B.Tech course, after completion of Diploma course you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET is an entrance test conducted by the respective state higher education boards for the candidates who have completed Diploma course and who wish to get admission in B.Tech course. Based upon the rank you have secured in the entrance examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in the counselling process. By qualifying the LEET test, you can directly get admission in the second year of four years B.Tech course. You can apply for the LEET exam in online by visiting your state higher technical board official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?