21st October 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?

Hi ..... DIr
I am student currently pursing M.E. and i want to
make goverment professor in diploma college for
that whats the process or which exam i have to
clarify ???

7th November 2014, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?

For becoming a lecturer in Diploma Engineering colleges, you have to qualify exams like CSIR NET. For private colleges you can apply directly on the basis of your Engineering qualification.

Also, make sure that you have got 60% marks in your Bachelor of Engineering course. CSIR NET has this percentage criteria. Those candidates who belong to reserved category can avail 5% relaxation in marks.

Hence, be prepared for CSIR NET and after qualifying it with a good score, you will be eligible to apply for lecturer post and also for Junior Research Fellowships.

http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
16th March 2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?

Hello sir,i'm doing bsc.IT final year after this what would i do to become a govt. College profersor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?