21st October 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?

Sir
i am pursuing my btech from MDU Tohtak in Mechanical Engineering 7th Semester and according to university rules My 8th semester is for Industrial Training so i want to do training in Ashok Leyland. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for training in Ashok Leyland..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  3. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  4. Institutes for 4 months Training programme in Microbiotechnology and Molecular Bioinformatics for B.Tech Biotechnology 7th semester student?
  5. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student
  6. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  7. How can I send request letter in Ashok Leyland for Industrial Training program?
  8. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  9. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students in summer in Ashoka Leyland?
  11. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  12. Am I eligible for Ashok Leyland placement with a backlog paper?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
  14. How to apply for training in 7th semester if I am a student of B.Tech in Aeronautics?
  15. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months? I am a student of ECE 7th semester
  16. Ashok Leyland Chartered Accountant written test paper
  17. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. How to get a job in bank after completion of graduation as IT officer? I am a student of B.E 7th semester
1st May 2017, 10:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?

In order to apply for industrial training in Ashok Leyland, you can directly visit their official website and submit your resume or you can fetch some contact and apply through their reference. You have to get a recommendation letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college and submit it with your resume.

After that if they finds you eligible then they will call you for the further selection process. Now you have to do as they says and wait till the selection result comes out. If you are selected then you can start your training in Ashok Leyland.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?