21st October 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force if completed 10th standard with 83.67%?

sir,
I am Rohin, I am 15 years old,
I also passed class10th with 83.67%.
i want to join indian air force service
so please guidence and help me thanks....

22nd October 2014, 09:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force if completed 10th standard with 83.67%?

Its very good decision that you have taken decision to join in Indian Air force. To join in Indian Air force, you need to appear for the National Defence Academy (NDA) examination which is conducted by the UPSC twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in Indian Army, Navy and Air force. You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria required to appear for the NDA examination as mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board

3. You must have attained the age of 16 1/2 and must not have attained the age of 19 years to be eligible to appear for the NDA examination.

4. Only Male candidates are eligible to appear for the NDA examination.

5. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

6. You must satisfy the Physically and Mentally fitness requirements as mentioned in the notification issued by the UPSC for the NDA examination.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the Personal Interview and candidates who perform well in the Personal Interview round will be selected into the Indian Defence Services.
25th October 2014, 12:09 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force if completed 10th standard with 83.67%?

After 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths you will be eligible for Indian Air Force through NDA examination, which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

For Indian Army candidates can be from any stream but for Navy and Air Force, one should have 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths for NDA exam.

The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male can apply for this examination. The selection is purely on the basis of merit and you need to perform excellently in following stages.

1. Written Examination
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical Fitness Test

Hence, you must have a very good physical fitness and also very good preparation to become a officer in Indian Air Force.

You can also apply for Group X Technical Trade which is a non officer post in Indian Air Force and requires 10+2 with PCM.

For more information visit http://careerairforce.nic.in
25th October 2014, 12:49 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am Rohin, I am 15 years old,
I also passed class10th with 83.67%.
i want to join indian air force service
so please guidence and help me thanks....

It is good to have a interest in joining in Indian Air force while doing your 10th standard.But you are not eligible at this stage because you are not satisfying the needed education qualification needed for applying for the entrance exam for joining in Indian Air force

So it is better that you continue your studies and finish +2,as it is the minimum education qualification needed for applying for entrance exam and the exam which you can apply is the NDA Exam and this exam is being conducted by UPSC every year.

The qualification needed is that you must have a Citizenship in India and be a unmarried male candidate.The age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years and regarding the education qualification you need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
27th February 2020, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join indian air force after 10 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?