21st October 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?

My son study MBBS in Russia 12th 40% marks (BC category) eligible for MCI Eligibility ? Eligible for MCI Eligibility?

26th October 2014, 05:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?

After completion of MBBS from Russia, your son has to qualify the MCI screening test to get registered as a Doctor in India.

MCI has announced that any foreign MBBS holder from any part of the world will have to appear and qualify the MCI screening test to practice as an doctor in India.

Therefore, you shouldn't worry about your son's 12th marks and he must concentrate on his MBBS as for now. After completion, if your son wants to settle in India, then he should be very well prepared for the MCI screening test.

For more information visit MCI Screening Test
10th February 2016, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?

Tell me that my son study MBBS in Russia (BC category) 12th mark 40% eligible for MCI eligibility ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?