23rd October 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for accountancy honours at Srivanathsatri college and other colleges?

Hello sir, i am saloni ghosh. I just want to ask that for accountancy honours if i get the least marks in maths and statistics but above 70 in accountancy and pure economics and after calculating best of four subjects that is english, bengali, pure economics and accountancy, if my aggregate is 70%, in which list can i expect to have my name in sivanathsatri college?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
  3. Can I do B.Com Economics Hons after passing IP instead of Maths?
  4. How can I get above 75% marks in B.Com? I'm a student of B.Com(accountancy honours)
  5. Eligibility for B.com (hons) in Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure for admission to B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Geology honours at Presidency college?
  7. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  8. Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  9. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BA honours at Oxford University?
  10. Percentage required to be eligible for Statistics honours? College under DU?
  11. In which colleges I can get admission for Accountancy Honors course if I score 55% of marks?
  12. Why can't I get admission to Physics honours in colleges of Kolkata?
  13. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  14. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  15. How to get admission in Political Science honours in top colleges of West Bengal?
  16. Reputed colleges for Physics Honors course? What is the admission procedure?
  17. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  18. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
15th December 2014, 08:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for accountancy honours at Srivanathsatri college and other colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, i am saloni ghosh. I just want to ask that for accountancy honours if i get the least marks in maths and statistics but above 70 in accountancy and pure economics and after calculating best of four subjects that is english, bengali, pure economics and accountancy, if my aggregate is 70%, in which list can i expect to have my name in sivanathsatri college?
Yes, definitely you are eligible for Bachelor of Accountancy Honours after completing. Since, you have scored more than 70% in Accountancy so definitely you will get first preference at the time of admission. Here I am providing the eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Accountancy Honours.
  1. The minimum requirement for this Bachelor of accountancy honours course is passing marks in 12th standard examination, whether it is from CBSE, ICSE or State Board.
  2. Applicant must score at least 50% marks in 12th standard.
  3. Applicant must belong to Commerce stream with Accountancy subject at 12th standard level.
  4. The applicant must appear and get qualified in entrance exam conducted by the university.

Official Website - sivanathsastricollege.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?