23rd October 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MMS programme with 45% marks in graduation? Is MMS course recognized by Mumbai University?

Hello
I am graduate with 45% can apply for MMS?
Is it recognized by Mumbai university?
Is it part time or full time?????
kindly let me know immediately
thanks and regards

26th October 2014, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MMS programme with 45% marks in graduation? Is MMS course recognized by Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am graduate with 45% can apply for MMS?
Is it recognized by Mumbai university?
Is it part time or full time?????
kindly let me know immediately
thanks and regards
Well, there is no issue with your educational qualification. The issue is that you have scored very low marks scored in graduation course. So, It's difficult for you to get admission to MMS course. However, you can get admission to the MMS course through management quota.

Master of Management Studies (MMS) is a full time postgraduate degree spanning over two years. There are so many institutions which offers this MMS course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The eligibility criteria for pursuing a MMS course are holding a bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.
  • Applicants will have to attend an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted into this MMS course.
8th July 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MMS programme with 45% marks in graduation? Is MMS course recognized by Mumbai University?

I got 51.05% in over all semesters 1 to 6th bcom ...i calculated but in marksheet i got d grade which is in my marksheet 45 to 49.555% according grade average point .... i can do mba or nt ???
In 5th sem i got 55% and in 6th sem 60%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?