23rd October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Winter Training in Kolkata Metro Railway Department for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?

Respected sir
I want to take a training under metro rail department
in Kolkata in this winter. I am an electrical engineering btech student.
what I have to do for taking the training?
waiting for your response

30th October 2014, 06:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Winter Training in Kolkata Metro Railway Department for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training programme. Since you are from electrical engineering background so training in Metro Railways will definitely help you. In order to take training under Metro Railways you have two options -

1. You can take training by contacting and doing the necessities on personal level.
2. You can take referral or help from the employees of Metro Railways to register yourself for training.

In first case, you need to contact the HR department of the Metro Railways or the Metro Railways headquarters of Kolkata and enquire about training course. Get the application form, fill it completely and submit it. Follow the instructions given by the concerned authority.

In second case, you need to request the employee to contact the concerned authority on your behalf and get all the necessities done for you.
28th November 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Winter Training in Kolkata Metro Railway Department for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?

I am electrical engineering from 3rd year student .and metro railway in winter training.
5th February 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am an electrical engineering(EE) student of third year. I want to do training from kolkata metro rail. Can you please tell me the procedure?
My email: [email protected]. Waiting for your reply.
Thanking you.
5th February 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am an electrical engineering(EE) student of third year. I want to do training from kolkata metro rail. Can you please tell me the procedure?
My email: [email protected]. Waiting for your reply.
Thanking you.
16th October 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am an electrical engineering(EE) student of 3rd
year. I really wanna do training from kolkata metro rail.
Can you please tell me the procedure?
My email:[email protected]
Waiting for your reply.
Thanking you.
9th January 2017, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I am an electronics and communication engineering stream 1st year student. Am i eligible for training in railways? What is the procedure for that.
15th January 2018, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I am an Electronics and communication department student 2nd yr am I eligible for training in railways? What is the procedure for that?
1st February 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to take a training under metro rail department
in Kolkata in this Summer. I am an electrical engineering btech student.
what I have to do for taking the training?
waiting for your response
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?